[bf1942] PB Update Problem (linux server only)

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Thu Jul 21 23:30:38 EDT 2005

You’re a little off here.

SERVER version...   CLIENT version...
v1.123                   v1.198 A1310

-----Original Message-----
From: Götz Klingelhöfer [KGN] [mailto:tankmann at krawall.de]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:39 PM
To: bf1942 at icculus.org
Subject: AW: [bf1942] PB Update Problem (linux server only)

Hi,

yes tested it before -> it does nearly the same than pbweb.x86 ;) But no
change, still starting the old version even though all important / new files
are in the pb folder.

Any other idea or people who has problems or can send me the zipped pb
folder so I can do further testings?

Thanks,

--Goetz aka Tankmann
Krawall.de // K-Play.de