[bf1942] HTML Posting sucks

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Mon Jul 18 18:16:02 EDT 2005

For anyone's information, I long ago quit reading bottom poster's mails.  I
have to sort through hundreds of emails a day, and I can do this MUCH
faster by just using the preview window which shows the beginning of the
mail, and in fact almost always the whole message, since emails tend to be
short.

I consider it inconsiderate, and a bad standard (that is hardly standard,
is it?), kind of like defining Spam as only Usenet Newsgroup spam.