[bf1942] Useless comments

Nicholas McGovern hydro at downclan.com
Sun Jul 17 11:39:25 EDT 2005

On Saturday 16 Jul 2005 22:29, Steven Hartland wrote:
> [...]

Please do. I've always wondered why Microsoft decided it was necessary
to defy convention when it created Outlook. Or for that matter why it's
usability experts didn't flag it up as a fault when it composes emails
bottom-up instead of top-down, as is the norm with most of the world's
languages.

I don't blame people for being subject to the conventions of their
client. I do blame them for using a poor client though.