[bf1942] Windows Server (LINUX?)

Omnix (PsB) omnix at punksbusted.com
Fri Jul 15 21:07:48 EDT 2005

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:10:38 -0600
David Stevens <dave at netdefense.ca> wrote:

> LMAO
>
> I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.
>
> As I install the (client) patch, I get
> "patching failed"

Same here, however there's a log stored in your home directory, under
Battlefield 2\dmp\patchlog.txt which should give some clues.  My problem
turned out to be a lack of disk space on one of my drives.  I had some
idiot from TotalBF2.com accusing me of using a pirated version of the
game when I mentioned the error.

> Nice..
>
> As well, the 1.02 patch says that it is the 1.01 patch when you run
> it.
>
> Stupid EA.

Well, at least they got it out.

--
Omnix, PunksBusted Staff
Building a safer gaming community, one server at a time

e: omnix at punksbusted.com  w: http://www.punksbusted.com