[bf1942] Server browser listing

Robert Mount rmount at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:11:24 EDT 2005

This came from EA on another list i'm on:

Just got off the phone with gamespy. Last night they deployed
additional master list servers. Sounds like they where not properly
configured. This effected all Games powered by gamespy. They just
pulled the new servers off line and things should return to normal
pretty quickly.

--Rob