[bf1942] BF2 news on Slashdot [OT]

Ron Davis ronaldwdavis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:45:07 EDT 2005

I cannot believe what everyone here is complaining about! I dont know
about anyone else here but i cannot remember purchasing a large piece
of software that was not totaly jacked up the first release. We have
not been out with final release for a month yet and everyone is freaked.

Now this is where everyone here starts to complain that they spent 50
bucks on a POS. But the reality is that there are a lot more people
out there that have a lot more "Namely Myself" that includes 1000's
in servers and datacenter access and the debt increases monthly.

Point is.... this is not a race... (Unless you are a developer and
you work 100 hours a week for 40 hours in pay) the software will be
fixed... no since flaming developers and business managers.

Oh and no matter what you know everyone on this list will still play
a crappy version of the game rather than not play at all b/c we all
love it!

Thanks E.A!