[bf1942] Update on me

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Sat Jul 9 21:27:30 EDT 2005

Geez,

Seems like all us technical people seem to get the "SAME TYPE"
of vacations!  Suits are out at their "Summer homes Yachting"....

I don't know if the concept of "Virtual Vacations" as portrayed
in the 1970's and 80's films had this in mind!  I don't know about
the rest of you guys, but his vacation sure sound familiar to me!

Thanks Andreas!

Wonder when they will let him release it?  Oh My...

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org