[bf1942] Player keyhash in python

Forrest Thiessen thiessen at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jul 9 19:58:17 EDT 2005

Paul Bowsher wrote:

>Call rcon_invoke('admin.listPlayers') then parse that. Only way at the
moment

>On 6/27/05, Panic <panic at battlefield.no> wrote:
>

> Does anyone here know how I can access a players keyhash in python? I
> find the .getProfileId, and there is of course the .index, but I can't
> find anything that has to do with the keyhash. Anyone in the know on
> this one?

Ok, ok. . . I had a need to get at key hashes, so I broke down and wrote
a Python function that uses a regular expression to parse the results of
admin.listPlayers, and posted it on the wiki:
    http://bf2.fun-o-matic.org/index.php/Scripts:playerData

It puts the results (including key hashes, IP addresses, etc.) into a
Python dictionary, so it should be easy to cut and paste for use it lots
of applications.

--Forrest (aka "Woody")