[bf1942] Memory Leak Update

Renegade Tyrant tyrant at rngd.net
Sat Jul 9 16:33:50 EDT 2005

Is the hotfix going to even work with 1.01?

They are asking people to rollback to 1.0, so I get the feeling that the
'hotfix' will actually be a 1.02 that only works with 1.0 reinstalled. This
would mean that eventually everyone has to rollback eventually

Does anyone have any details on if the hotfix will work with both 1.0 and
1.01?