[bf1942] Update on me

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sat Jul 9 12:57:34 EDT 2005

--On Saturday, July 09, 2005 5:55 PM +0200 Andreas Andersson
<andreas.andersson at dice.se> wrote:

> I'm on vacation right now, so I won't be able to answer any of your
> questions until I get back the 1st of august. Forgot to tell you that
> before I left....sorry.

Thanks for the followup. So what are you doing for vacation?

> Apperently there was memory-leak in the patch, I'm making a new
> linuxbuild with a fix for that right now.

We appreciate your dedication. Any chance this can bypass EA's "QA" and go
straight to the server operators to test? Most of us are happy to do that
and will smack the rest upside the head if they object and insist on
"normal" QA. We'd rather have rapid cycles of untested code than slow
cycles of "tested" code (for some definition of "tested" that we're not
familiar with ;) ).