[bf1942] Memory Leak Update

Renegade Tyrant tyrant at rngd.net
Sat Jul 9 02:07:06 EDT 2005

All I can say is
you have got to be farking kidding!!!!

Does this mean that every EA official server is rolling back to 1.0?

Can you be a bit more specific about ‘a bit more time’??? how long are we
talking here
days, weeks, months, years?

if it is going to be Monday/Tuesday then it might not be worth it for us to
roll back and have all our members roll back
can you please be more specific

  _____