[bf1942] Memory Leak Update

Ryan Snook rsnook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:44:05 EDT 2005

I am sure that the people who are unhappy with the server/client are
in the severe minority compared to people who are fine with the game
as it just as it is in almost every other game release.  Patches are
not as big of a deal to developers as unhappy customers would think.
Ya they want to satisfy everyone, but they also aren't having sales
problems with the current state of the game.

--
Ryan Snook
www.gryphonllc.com