[bf1942] [bf2] Client Patch 1.01 didn´t work

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Thu Jul 7 05:57:23 EDT 2005

Thank you - I've taken the liberty of posting this on our forums.

Another problem with the patch is that even though it's only 13MB large,
it still requires around 770 MB free diskspace. One of our
communitymembers found a file called patchlog.txt in My
documents/Battlefield 2/dmp/:

error ept0029: Insufficient Storage Space to Apply Patch - You need at
least 781814690 bytes free.

Hope this helps someone.

Einar, aka Kybber @ Battlefield.no