[bf1942] Patch DOES not fix +joinServer ( was: Patch does not fix +joinServer ( with port ) )

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Wed Jul 6 15:10:53 EDT 2005

--On Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:20 PM +0100 Steven Hartland
<killing at multiplay.co.uk> wrote:

> It just joins after u enter ur details or press ok on the saved ones.
>
>     Steve / K
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Snodgrass" <packtloss at gmail.com>
>

> Wonder how they deal with the login. Saved password and uses the
> default? Maybe login manually, then it sends you straight into the
> server you specified?

Dumb. Tribes 2 lets you put the login info on the command line, so you can
quickly jump right into the game. What does Steam do? (Not at my game
client machine right now.)