AW: [bf1942] FYI: K-Play & EA are bringing more slots to Germany

Götz Klingelhöfer [KGN] tankmann at krawall.de
Wed Jul 6 11:55:18 EDT 2005

Hey list,

first of all in ASE I see about 3.500 slots from multiplay.co.uk... -> (if I
seach for ranked servers "UK"). Actually we have 1.500 slots online, still
waiting for new hardware to get more slots on the road... within the next
days we will raise the amount of slots to 2.000 and later to 2.500. Adding
customer servers then will be more than 3.000 slots, maybe more.

I didn't post it into this list but I guess it is interesting for most of
the german players because many europeans are also playing on our servers
(and on others like multiplay.co.uk, eliotness... etc.)

The more slots are available the better for the players.

Best,

--Goetz aka Tankmann
Krawall.de / K-Play.de