[bf1942] Linux patch version fatal issues?

Ben Jensz frozen_hell at 3fl.net
Tue Jul 5 22:56:43 EDT 2005

I'd say it's not setting sv.serverIP and sv.interfaceIP

sv.serverIP from what I can tell sets the IP address of the game server
to run on, whereas sv.interfaceIP binds the listening port of 29900 to
an IP, as if you don't set the latter one, it defaults to listening on
all IP addresses that the machine has.. so this will conflict when
running multiple servers from the one machine.

Without connecting to it with updated client software, it appears to
work fine from my testing of it... (let's just hope the CTD issue is fixed).

/ Ben