[bf1942] New update announced?

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Tue Jul 5 21:53:59 EDT 2005

On 7/5/2005 6:46 PM, Jon Wolberg wrote:
> Not a matter of being kept in the loop.  They give ranked providers the
> files early.

That's pretty much what I meant. Us non-ranked server operators who
devote time/money to supporting the game get even less support than we
used to. Since EA won't let DICE release files to us directly, we're
always at the whim of their desire to make the ranked servers seem like
the only way to play. Maybe next time they won't release a non-ranked
version at all. I mean, why should they? It's a tap on their revenue stream.

Bastards, the lot of them.

James