SV: [bf1942] Database support in Py?

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Tue Jul 5 17:22:49 EDT 2005

Well, the way Kevin Lockitt solved it with his managers for BF1942 and
BFV was that he used the Punkbuster kick-command instead of the limited
built-in piece of crap (I have lost count of how many people are posting
on our forums, asking why they get kicked for team-killing - if you can
only say one thing, say something generic, for crying out loud!). So
that's what I am using - if it works.

Einar