[bf1942] Separate BF2 and BF1942 lists? (was: bye...)

Jeff Abbott fdiv_bug at email.com
Sat Jul 2 12:09:51 EDT 2005

On Jul 2, 2005, at 10:27 AM, ScratchMonkey wrote:

> Perhaps Ryan could rename the list (either bf2 or just bf to handle
> the whole series), or start a new one for BF2? Or I'd be happy to
> start a new BF2-only list (Mailman-based) on the same server
> hosting BFProg. (I don't have a preference.)

I think if we were majority interested in moving to another, separate
list we should use Google Groups  <http://groups.google.com>.  No
offense is intended at all but I think it'd be better if the list
weren't "affiliated" with any specific member in the event that
interests wane on the part of that member.  I'm also not a big fan of
Mailman, but that's for personal reasons and if everyone decided that
your hosting the list would be the best solution then I'd get over
it.  :)

Thanks,
Jeff