[bf1942] gmane gateway and list archives...

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sat Jul 2 10:34:05 EDT 2005

--On Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:02 PM -0400 "Ryan C. Gordon"
<icculus at clutteredmind.org> wrote:

> Wolfgang Schnerring set up a gmane gateway to this mailing list, which I
> think is a great idea, so I sent them the mailing list archives (all
> 10400+ messages of it). GMane now has the entire posting history of this
> list, plus it'll continue to stay current with new posts.

>      http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.games.fps.bf1942

LOL, check out the posting graph. Their script apparently uses the date of
import, not the dates in the archived messages, so it looks like 10000
posts arrived on each of the first two days and then the list went almost
dark.