[bf1942] Website Stats

Christoph Nothegger bf42 at nothegger.com
Fri Jul 1 14:31:22 EDT 2005

On 29.06.2005 bf1942 at icculus.org wrote:

> This was just posted to PlanetBattlefield. Looks like we are on our way
> to working website stats!

> The programmer KuranesGrey has been working on some Python Code that
> will allow stats to be displayed on a website. This is still early on
> but worth mentioning!

On a related note, does anyone know how to query the global rank from
the official stats?
slawed.net shows the global rank in their sigs, but the site on PBF
doesn't, for example. Our coder is working on a sig system, but can't
find any values that correspond to the global rank.

Greetz,
 Christoph

--
aka JohnnyK
WOLFGaming.net - where the gameplay is teamplay