[bf1942] Attracting Players

Evan Bills evanbills at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:49:14 EDT 2005

We got the same problem.  I can't even get my clanmates to play on our
server because of this ranking BS.

We too will pull up stakes if at the end of the month things aren't
different.  I had high hopes for this being "the next great game" for
our clan, but that is eroding because of the ranked server problem.