[bf1942] BF2 delayed until Q2 this year?

Einar S. Idsø esi at itk.ntnu.no
Thu Jan 27 18:09:29 EST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:23:01 -0600
"Michael Ressen" <netadmin at michiganburbs.com> wrote:

> So true, Dave.. So true.   Then again, maybe the delay is to take
> place after the aquisition of DICE.   I know they've been trying to
> buy them for some time.. Don't know if it's going anywhere though, but
> they do have an awful lot of money to throw around.

Incidentally, EA's purchase of DICE happened the day before the
announcement of the delay of BF2. Coincidence? I think not ;)

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050125/246091_1.html

BTW: I tried to send a message to this list yesterday regarding the
purchase, but it didn't make it. I wonder why...?

Cheers,
Einar (aka Kybber)
Battlefield.no - Norway's largest Battlefield community