[bf1942] BF2 delayed until Q2 this year?

Stefan Engbersen stonex at freebsd.nl
Thu Jan 27 07:45:51 EST 2005

Obviously you are.
BFVietnam was released in the first quarter of 2004 and still wasnt
finished, BFV 1.0 was really buggy tbh.
I think this might be a development issue, the game might not be
finished in time, so they think it's better to take
some extra time now. They actually might have learnt from their mistake
with BFV.

You are implying this is an economic advantage, right? I am no
economist, but I doubt they would take the
risc of people losing interest, because they have to wait longer.

And please behave mature instead of stupid replies like 'HAHAHA' makes
no sense..

Regards,

Stefan aka stx
ClanBase.com