[bf1942] admin.changeMap issues

Jorrit Schippers jorrit at gameparty.net
Wed Jan 19 15:12:03 EST 2005

Hello,

I had the same issue with my Infantry Mod. You just need to have a map
GameTypes inside the map rfa with the required .con files (Conquest.con
etc.) and maps with the name of the gametype in the root of the map.

Check out my edited version of berlin.rfa, which loads correctly:
http://www.infantrymod.com/temp/berlin.rfa

It used to have the same problem, until I inserted those files.

Jorrit Schippers