[bf1942] Hello?

Tank tank at shss.de
Mon Jan 10 16:05:34 EST 2005

Gosh its time that BF2 comes out while you guys get so bored that you
even start the old linux vs win discussion ;-) Andreas go for it and
show those boys that you can make it again. If not - we are prepared and
a fresh WIN machine is already waiting to "bridge" the time (hope 500 GB
traffic is enough for your netcode ;-) and you are all welcome to join
then!

brgds
Tank