[bf1942] Punkbuster (Was: How could DICE agree to this??)

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Wed Feb 23 18:23:44 EST 2005

And per the BBO forums, Kevlar even states it does indeed add overhead. Most
of the overhead info though is a bit dated if I recall correctly. When all
other options have been exhausted (IE server process restart, which restarts
PB) other things need to be checked out. Our problem comes and goes, as you
know Jon, and has nothing to do with PB updates. It will be perfectly fine
for weeks, then suck ass for a week, then be fine again....