[bf1942] Punkbuster (Was: How could DICE agree to this??)

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Wed Feb 23 12:19:16 EST 2005

Ah, but we've ran a 32-slot fine for around a year. Just for the past few
months have we upped it to 40, and even 50-slots was fine and dandy for me,
though I heard client-side it was very very laggy for many folks. Once every
two months or so we run into the problem, for no apparent reason, and it has
always resolved itself much to our frustration.