[bf1942] No CTF in BF2?

Aubrey King aking at gblx.net
Tue Feb 22 15:33:01 EST 2005

They have listened in the past.  Way back in the day, we demanded on this
list that linux server versioning be kept in time with win server versions
and also patches.  It's been that way for a LONG time since.  Don't assume
they don't listen to us.  They do.

Aubrey King
Global Crossing, Ltd.
IP Systems Engineering