[bf1942] No CTF in BF2?

Thomas Kuerten nospam at oddlnet.de
Tue Feb 22 14:30:45 EST 2005

Hey, the whole BF2 game is just Desert Combat with some additional
whistles and bells. What do you expect ? The coming of the messias ?
I really can't take all this pathetic stuff in here anymore.

Nobody forces you to buy and play it !

On the other hand, this is still the BF1942 mailing list. Haven't heard
a lot about this subject for a long time now. Any new patches ? LOL.

Greetings,
Thomas.