List alive?? can't connect to server! pls help

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Fri Feb 4 18:45:33 EST 2005

I have a new server running Fedora Core3.

All the latest bf/patches/etc....

I have:
game.serverInternet 1

in serversettings.con, and i have no serverautoexec.con nor
adminsettings.con...

Also, the server starts up fine:

./start.sh +statusMonitor 1

I have disabled the RH FC3 firewall

What else should I look at? Any ideas are greatly appreciated. I have
had no problems getting it to run on RH 7.3, my other server is just fine.

Thanks!