[bf1942] Patch news ("1.2")

Mikael Bååth mikaelbaath at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 07:21:20 EST 2005

>  That's certainly an opinion I have in common with you. In my eyes it is
> better to spend 7 hours on seeking and solving the real problem rather than
> spending 4 hours on backing up everything and reinstalling my entire system.

I'd rather reinstall if I had spent days trying to solve a problem,
without luck. Knowing that the problem will be solved in 2h and that
I'd have to spend 2 more hours total in reinstalling all the minor
applications. Besides, for those of us that have girlfriends, killing
2h while the computer chews on the wintendo CD, isn't hard.

--
Mikael "FireLynx" Bååth
European Battlefield 2 League founder.