[bf1942] Well EA, at least you tried.

Sebastian Kleye sebastian.kleye at web.de
Mon Dec 12 13:33:17 EST 2005

SF is the biggest sh*t ever... it comes right after BF:V. But what makes
me laugh is the easiness to obtain the SF weapons for regular BF2 just
by letting someone play SF with your account... but after everybody
knows EA's kind of Q&A this doesn't make me wonder :). If I had spend
the money for this junk... but I was already healed against these
marketing tricks after buying BF:V and beeing fooled by EA.