[bf1942] My server is not streaming

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Fri Aug 26 07:42:12 EDT 2005

{TRv} Team-Ravage  1041 , my error. I cut/pasted
but muffed the line, typed it back incorrectly. Below
is a cut/paste directly from the file.

MY pbsvlog.cfg file is:

;PsB Repository Commands
pb_sv_logaddr rep.punksbusted.com // Repository IP Address
pb_sv_logport 24415 // Repository Port
pb_sv_loguser 1041 // Your Clan ID

Never streamed.  I am using the default port autombl sets up.
That would be a bit of a problem if that was wrong. ;-)

Thanks for the reply!

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org