[bf1942] I've the BF2 ranked server binaries and now?

Jon Wolberg jon at defenderhosting.com
Thu Aug 25 16:26:15 EDT 2005

I sure hope you aren't a provider, as if you are having this much trouble
just getting your server running I would not want to rent from you.

In regards to your question  you need to put sv.ranked 1 in your
serversettings.con to enable ranking on the ranked server binaries.  It will
then say 'Official Rankings Enabled' in the top right corner of the screen.

Once this is done, e-mail your EA contact and give him the primary IP of the
machine, even if it isn't the IP the server is running on, to be listed in
the rankings.  It's also easier to give them a netblock ( ie. /19 or /20 )
of your IP space for them to list so you don't need to email them each time.

The maplist is not hard-coded at all.

Good luck.

Jon