[bf1942] Are you using the 64-bit server much?

Andreas Andersson andreas.andersson at dice.se
Thu Aug 25 10:14:05 EDT 2005

I removed that since I felt that it was a waste of space to install
stuff that isn't used. But if people want to use both that wasn't such a
good thing to do :)

Maybe I should update the install-script to ask if the user wants to
install both versions or not?
That sound better to me, what do you think?

The installer isn't that hard to hack and unpack manually. But that's
not something a user should have to do :)

/Andreas