[bf1942] Are you using the 64-bit server much?

Jani Partanen jiipee at sotapeli.fi
Thu Aug 25 09:18:26 EDT 2005

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Andreas Andersson wrote:

> If so, what kind of troubles are you experiencing? Does punkbuster still
> have issues on the 64-bit server maybe?

PB is not a issue, if you know that you have to manually make first
update. So I hope next patch will include latest PB files.
This will solve much problems what people had. Some people used pbweb.x86
what will make your PB not unusable. And some people just don't know that
default PB version does not have auto update feature working.

--
 	-JiiPee-	...And Justice For all