[bf1942] bf2 linux server on smp system

tabako sabakan sabakan at tabakobeya.net
Sat Aug 20 12:55:45 EDT 2005

Thanks for your replay. And sorry for my poor English.

> What do you mean by "Average FPS goto "1" in playing game" ?
> How do you measure this/get this number from?
From upper-right of the server console.
"Average FPS:   34 [d:0, o:163]"
Normaly, this number is 30-35, even if 64 players are playing.

> How many players are on the server?
Regardless. At starting server, FPS is normal.
When I check after some map-change, Average FPS is 1.
At that time, no players on the server.

> How many server instances do you run?
Bf1942 & bf2. 2 servers on same machine.
But CPU usage is about 10%.

> Is your internet connection good enough?
I think so. ;-)

Your servers on SMP system are working without problem?
Thanks.

--
tabako sabakan <sabakan at tabakobeya.net>