fragalyzer question

king0rism king0rism at bf-news.de
Tue Aug 16 14:41:50 EDT 2005

hi,

just a few questions:

We have tried to gather some Fragalyzer Logs with:
*pythonHost.sendCommand falog 1
*
it works fine on our Linux Box, except for the Logs are being saved in
the BF2 Serverroot with a filename like this:*
mods\bf2\Logs\strike_at_karkand_050816_1716_faLog.txt
*problem is the name of the file, because of the "\" in its name it is
hard to download these files on a windows client and it looks like it
has to be put into the following Directorys on the Server:
mods\bf2\Logs\, this it not going to happen. The file is named:
*mods\bf2\Logs\strike_at_karkand_050816_1716_faLog.txt*

Next problem is that* *you have to start the logging by hand for every
round / map change.
*_i need to know, how to automatically enable falog logs for every round
and every mapchange._ possible?*

now the windows problem:

you cannot enable falogs it is not possible, i dont know why but you can
have a look here on the console screen, maybe you guys know more:

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/4223/console4wx.jpg

so the next big question is...* how to enable falogs for win32 servers?*

thanks so far
king0r

PS: excuse my bad english skillz :D