[bf1942] Even Tom's is pissed at EA

Flight 800 Flight800 at Comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 16:34:55 EDT 2005

I did my part and didn't buy BF2, good luck getting gamers everywhere to see
the light and follow through on a boycott of some sort.  Companies, just
like our government, rely on the stupidity of the people to continually make
a profit (or in the case of the government, to exert control), I'm sure "the
people" won't let EA down on their next big launch either..  Nice to see
nothing has changed since the release of the BF2 demo.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Stevens [mailto:dave at netdefense.ca]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 11:34 AM
To: bf1942 at icculus.org
Subject: RE: [bf1942] Even Tom's is pissed at EA

That's withering..  Maybe EA will get the hint one of these days.. however I
doubt it will happen until we (the consumers) do something collectively,
like boycotting their games.

The 1.01 patch was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in 25 years of
gaming.   How they can even submit that they ran that through QA I don't
know.

I for one, won't buy any more EA games ever..

  _____