[bf1942] Even Tom's is pissed at EA

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Mon Aug 15 12:34:17 EDT 2005

That's withering..  Maybe EA will get the hint one of these days.. however I
doubt it will happen until we (the consumers) do something collectively,
like boycotting their games.

The 1.01 patch was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in 25 years of
gaming.   How they can even submit that they ran that through QA I don't
know.

I for one, won't buy any more EA games ever..

  _____