[bf1942] Multiple VOIP servers

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Sun Aug 14 22:31:00 EDT 2005

Hm, this may have been a config error. I just noticed that
sv.voipServerRemote was set to 1 on the server where it wasn't working
(not sure how that happened). Changed it back to 0, re-launched, and
it's now listening on ports 127 and 128 as expected.. I'm going to jump
in and test, but I'm pretty sure this will work now..