[bf1942] Voip & Ranked Servers

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Fri Aug 12 16:18:00 EDT 2005

No, I don't think there is any more than $8 / slot.

And what he said is right.. you need the server bound to the eth0 interface
for VOIP to work with linux.

I tried using a win32 server (external) for voip with my Linux ded, and it
crashed it solid.. (needed to power cycle)  So, I don't know if this works..
(that was 1.0)

Good luck.