Ranked Server Provider program details

|TF20|Shockwave shockwave at clan-tf20.com
Thu Aug 11 12:46:52 EDT 2005

Hey guys,

I have a friend who runs a co-location facility and I'm thinking about the
possibility of turning him on to the BF2 Ranked Server Provider program
because I think it may bring him some additional business.  Before I open up
a conversation with him on the matter I figured I should collect some more
information on the program so I can see if it has any chance of working for
him.  Can anyone here who is already a part of this program provide the
details of the requirements, fees, and other details surrounding it?

Thanks!

Shockwave