[bf1942] Zombie players?

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Fri Aug 5 04:15:03 EDT 2005

Well, I can't say that the memory-leak in 1.02 has bothered me. I just
know it's there, but it's accumulating quite slowly, so servers seem to
crash a long time before the memory leak has any chance of becoming a
real problem.

Thanks for the tip about Gamemon! We currently use Monit
(http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/) to monitor and restart our servers.
But it is not perfect for monitoring gameservers, especially with the
broken rcon. I'll look into Gamemon right away :)

Einar