[bf1942] Zombie players?

K-Play Support [KGN] support at k-play.de
Wed Aug 3 20:53:05 EDT 2005

Hi everbody,

this might could help yall:

Something strange happend to me today.. I had to test some
configurations on our testserver. EA DE K-Play / Testserver
81.3.59.100:30310. (still online)
I disconnected from the server but still I were able to see my player
name + my score (4) within the BF2CC rcon player window!!o_O
I changed video graphics within the option menu (which you cant since
you have to disconnect to perform changes). Switched the Hz amount and
reconnected over the ingame lobby back to the server....I still had
those 4 score points!!!!!! strange....

cheers,

Mike Lloyd

-------------------------------------
Mike Lloyd
K-Play.de Support

KGN - Krawall Gaming Network GmbH
Itzbachweg 16
65510 Idstein
Germany

Telefon  : 0700-KSUPPORT (0700-57877678)
Telefax  : 0700-KSUPPORT (0700-57877678)
Email    : support at k-play.de
Krawall.de - KOINS.de - K-Play.de - K-Hardware.de - K-Files.de - K-Foren.de - K-Clan.de

Mit über 20 Mio. Page Impressions/Monat und rund 440.000 registrierten Usern ist Krawall eine feste Größe im Spielesegment der Onlinemagazine.

The contents of this e-mail is confidential. The copying and forwarding to third persons is not allowed. In case you have received this e-mail in error, we kindly ask you to destroy it and notify us correspondingly. Thanks in advance.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Idstein,

Mike Lloyd

Email    : support at k-play.de