[bf1942] dropping players during map changes

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Tue Aug 2 02:47:04 EDT 2005

Don't know if this is relevant, but I recall that in one of the earlier
versions of BFV, an entire team would be disconnected from the server
whenever a movable spawn-point was destroyed. A similar problem was
present in one of the FH-patches where firing a particular weapon would
evacuate half the server. Could BF2 possibly have a similar bug?

Einar