dropping players during map changes

Renegade Tyrant tyrant at rngd.net
Mon Aug 1 18:24:40 EDT 2005

I am running a ranked 1.02 BF2 32 player server under windows, and I am
noticing that I am getting (seemingly) random player drops during some map
changes. Often the server seems to drop half the players at once. There
seems no pattern to who gets dropped (not ping, score, location, team).

I am running this on a 2.8 P4 with no other bf2 or other games or even voice
servers running on the box

The worst is when late at night it drops so many players that it goes below
10 and its so late that it never builds up again.

You can see the drops here:
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/67.19.254.139:16567/
(look at the grey line)

Anyone else experience this?