[bf1942] Battlefront on Linux?

Chris Adams chris at fragzzhost.com
Thu Sep 23 13:26:43 EDT 2004

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this list only exist for
when Ryan needed feedback from his original beta BF1942 server, and
being the kind soul he is, he's kept the list running?

We're lucky to have this one, so I think swbf at icculus.org is probably
out of the question, unless Ryan is asked to do the Linux server (or has
he been??) :-)

Chris Adams
Fragzzhost

T (07005) 964 855