[bf1942] Battlefront on Linux?

Michael Ressen netadmin at michiganburbs.com
Thu Sep 23 00:27:39 EDT 2004

Neal Clayton wrote:

> Yah so that means the statement that it was a new engine developed for
> this game (rofl) is a flat out lie.  GJ, that's a way to impress your
> potential customers and players, lie to them at every chance you get.
>
> Andrew vonNiederhausern wrote:
>
>> Yea I just tried my old BFV protocol script and its working..
>>
>> Just for FYI the gamespy port seems to be 3658

I've had some contact with Josh Resnick, President of Pandemic
Studios.... I wrote him a pretty long email about how they have been
neglegent in providing this community with some resources for developer
contact, binaries, mailing lists, etc.   He did reply to me on Saturday
again, and said they were quite busy with launch, but he had instructed
the team leads to contact me asap.   So far, I haven't heard anything,
but I can imagine they're probably quite busy.

Anyone interested in starting up a listserv for that one?   It's a tad
off-topic for this one.

/BA
michiganburbs